Mark Little Wiki
Mark Little Bio
|Mark Little was born 20th October 1959, Brisbane, Queensland. He is an Australian actor, television presenter, and comedian. He is participating in the 2019 eleventh series of Dancing on Ice. His skating partner is Brianne Delcourt.|
|Mark Little Age||20 October 1959Brisbane, Queensland|
|Mark Little Wife||Cath Farr|
|Mark Little Children||2 (Angus Little, Jasper Little)|
|Mark Little Net Worth||He has an estimated Net Worth of € 0.8 Million|
Mark Little Career
Little appeared in a string of Australian films and TV series during the 1980s. He also performed his comedy/performance in Melbourne’s burgeoning comedy clubs in the same period. Little is mostly renown for his longest-running television role was as Joe Mangel in the soap opera Neighbours. He played the role for three years until 1991. It was while acting in the soap opera that his profile gained a big boost in the United Kingdom where Neighbours was being watched by ten million people every day at the time. He consequently has spent much of his career in the UK, living for much of the time near the seafront in Brighton and later north London.
Little has taken many self-devised shows to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe and toured them nationally throughout the UK. He replaced Chris Evans in 1994 as the presenter of The Big Breakfast. He has also narrated cult TV series The Villa on Sky TV.
He has worked on films such as Blackball and in the West End with his one-man show Defending the Caveman, which also won the Laurence Olivier Award in 2000. He returned to Neighbours as Joe for a brief period in 2005.
Mark Little Work Highlights
- Little appeared as Roy in a production of Louis Nowra’s play Così at The White Bear Theatre in Kennington, London, opening 29 July 2008.
- He has been appearing regularly on the discussion show, The Wright Stuff since 2009.
- In June 2010 he made his directorial debut starring in, designing and directing Jack Hibberd’s A Stretch of the Imagination at The Cock Tavern Theatre in Kilburn to critical acclaim, receiving Time Out Critic’s Choice. He appeared on Celebrity Masterchef in the same year, where he impressed in the first round but narrowly missed out on progressing. He won the theatre-land edition of “The Weakest Link” donating his winnings to Hove’s Martlets Hospice of which he is a patron.
- Little appeared as a regular on Big Brother’s Bit On The Side.
- In 2011 he wrote and directed the comedy film ROBIN. The film was intended as a pilot for a comedy series but was rejected by both the BBC and Channel 4.
- Little embarked on the comedy circuit and is writing comedy films and poetry. He also appeared in a documentary special celebrating Neighbours’ 30th anniversary titled Neighbours 30th: The Stars Reunite, which aired in Australia and the UK in March 2015.
- In December 2017 Little played the character of ‘Fleshcreep’ in a pantomime production of Jack and the Beanstalk at the Palace Theatre, Mansfield.
Mark Little Dancing on Ice
In 2019, Little is taking part in the eleventh series of Dancing on Ice. He was paired with Brianne Delcourt as his skating partner. The pair will be competing in the bottom two against whoever comes bottom of the leader board in Sunday’s episode (13th January) of the show.
Mark Little Family, Wife (Cath Farr), Children
Mark Little is married to Cath Farr, who is his collaborator, having produced his live shows and directed Defending the Caveman. She also produced the comedy film, Robin. The couple has two children: Angus H Little, who is a stand-up comedian and performer in the percussion show Stomp, and Jasper Valentine, a musician and filmmaker. Together, Mark and Cath Little won Brighton’s Festival of Artist’s Open Houses, ‘Best Open House’ Award for Cath Farr’s The Art of Fun in 2008.
Mark Little Randy WhatsApp Messages with Model, Anne Whyte
On 12th January 2018, The Sun reported Mark Little had reportedly sent a series of suggestive WhatsApp messages to a busty model after she contacted him online.
The 38 years old model Anne Whyte, told the Sun she and Little engaged in a series of racy message exchanges.
Little allegedly told Anne that she was like a ‘drug’ and that he was ‘addicted to fantasising’ about her during one of his flirty messages to her at the end of last year (2018).
He is also reported to have told her that he was ‘drunk and horny’ and that he particularly liked her choice of lingerie and footwear, after meeting through Facebook in 2015.
Little also apparently requested that the pair tell each other exactly what they would like to do to each other.
The model, Anne Whyte told The Sun: ‘His language was quite coarse at times – but I thought maybe it’s just because he is Australian.’