Chiara Ferragni Bio
Chiara Ferragni was born on 7 May 1987. She is an Italian fashion businessperson. Chiara is an influencer who has collaborated with fashion and beauty brands such as Tod’s and Pantene via her blog The Blonde Salad. In September 2017, Ferragni was ranked first in the Forbes list of the most potent fashion influencers.
|Chiara Ferragni Husband||Fedez|
|Chiara Ferragni Age||Born May 1987 (age 31 years), Cremona, Italy|
|Chiara Ferragni Education||Bocconi University School of Law|
|Chiara Ferragni Parents||Marina Di Guardo, Marco Ferragni|
|Chiara Ferragni Child||Leone Lucia – Son|
|Net Worth||$ 8 Million as of 2018|
Chiara Ferragni Biography
Chiara Ferragni was born on 7 May 1987 in Cremona. Her parents are Marco Ferragni (father), a Lombard dentist, and Marina Di Guardo (mother), a writer born in North Italy of Sicilian origin.
Chiara Ferragni Career Highlights
- October 2009 Started Ferragni started her fashion blog.
- In March 2011, New York introduced her as “One of the biggest breakout street-style stars of the year”.
- In December 2011, Ferragni was profiled as the Blogger Of The Moment in Teen Vogue, while still a law student at Bocconi University . She has not obtained her University degree. By that time Ferragni’s blog had reached more than one million unique visitors and 12 million views per month. By 2013, Ferragni had won various blogger of the year recognition.
- In December 2013, she published an Italian language eBook, under The Blonde Salad.
- in November 2013 Ferragni modelled for Guess shoot that was subsequently marketed as an ad campaign.
- In December 2013 she collaborated with Steve Madden to design a 9-shoe collection for Spring 2014.
- August 2014 appeared on Project Runway as a guest judge during season 13.
- In 2014 her business ventures grossed about $8 million (mostly from her Chiara Ferragni Collection footwear).
- In March 2015, Ferragni was selected for the cover of the April 2015 Vogue España, making her the first fashion blogger to appear on any Vogue cover.
- As of 31 July 2017, Ferragni had 10 million followers on Instagram. Because of her broad following, she was able to earn about $12,000 for a sponsored post to Instagram.
- In 2017, Ferragni was chosen to design costumes for the 4th edition of intimissimi on ice.
On 26 July 2017, Ferragni opened her first Chiara Ferragni Collection store in Milan.
- In May 2018, Footwear News named Ferragni one of “the most influential moms in the fashion industry.
Chiara Ferragni Awards and Honors
On 7 September 2014, she won a Bloglovin’ Award for the third consecutive year for her blog. Her blog was named the Best Personal Style blog.
Since 2013 she has been listed in Business of Fashion 500 most influential fashion people. In 2015, Ferragni won the Bloglovin’ Award Blogger of the Year. In 2015 Ferragni was listed in the Forbes 30 Under 30.
Chiara Ferragni Fedez and their Son Leone
Chiara got engaged to Italian rapper and producer Federico Lucia, known as Fedez, on May 6, 2017, during his concert in Verona, Italy; the concert and proposal were broadcast live on the Italian radio and TV channel RTL 102.5. The couple, Chiara and Fedez have one son together, Leone (born March 19, 2018). They live in Milan, Italy.
Chiara Ferragni Wedding
Ferragni’s wedding gown was a custom Dior work of art designed by Italian fashion designer and Dior Creative Director Maria Grazia Chiuri. The bride also wore two other dresses for the night.
Below are some captions on Instagram and photos of the luxurious wedding;
Congratulations to @ChiaraFerragni and @Fedez! With the young couple having just said ‘I do’ in front of their family and friends in a touching ceremony in Noto, Sicily, we are proud to unveil the gorgeous haute couture wedding dress specially designed for this occasion by #MariaGraziaChiuri. As a businesswoman, mother, and empowering role model for today’s young women, her exquisite gown fuses Italian craft inspiration with French haute couture for a result that is both definitively contemporary and timeless, as captured here during her fittings in our Paris salons. Stay tuned for more exclusive content! #DiorCouture
Our Dearest @chiaraferragni and @fedez , we couldn’t be happier for the two of you #lovebirds! Your wedding was absolutely #magical just like your #love for one another. Thank you for having us at your dream wedding celebration. May your lives together with Leoncino always be as joyous and special with all the blessings in the world. With love, Matt and @gian_maria_annovi ❤️ #chiaraferragni #fedez #theferragnez #dreamcometrue #italianwedding
“When I was asked by Chiara to design the dresses for her bridesmaids, I immediately accepted and began thinking of way to make the project not only special, but unique. Glamour and fashion have always been attentive to the world surrounding us and the important causes that confront us daily, like being ethically sustainable. With the creation of the eco-sustainable gowns, we wanted to make an event as multimedia heavy and viral as Chiara and Fedez’s wedding not only a celebration of their love and union, but a message that communicates ethical beauty” The perfect bridesmaids at the wedding of the year wear custom made #AlbertaFerretti gowns made with sustainable fabrics in collaboration with @ecoage. #GreenCarpetChallenge #ChiaraFerragni #AFcelebrities