Romeo Kumalo Wiki
Romeo Kumalo Bio
Romeo Kumalo was born on 1972 in Johannesburg, South Africa. He is a South African businessman. He is the Chief Executive Officer of Washirika. He was a former Chief Executive Officer of International Business at Vodacom.
|Romeo Kumalo Wife||Basetsana Kumalo (m.2000)|
|Romeo Kumalo Children||
|Romeo Kumalo Age||Kumalo was born in 1972 and is currently 46 years old.|
|Romeo Kumalo Contactsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Romeo Kumalo Net Worth||He has an estimated Net Worth of ($ 3 / R 43) Million as of 2018|
Romeo Kumalo Biography
Romeo Kumalo was born in 1972 in Johannesburg, South Africa. He is a South African businessman. He is the Chief Executive Officer of Washirika. He is a former Chief Executive Officer of International Business at Vodacom.
Romeo Kumalo Education Background
- 2010-2012: Student at UNISA Johannesburg, Master’s degree in Commerce.
- 2009- 2009: Student at INSEAD Graduate Business School in Paris, Canada where he studied Marketing and Telecommunications Strategy.
- 2000: Student at Wits Business School in Johannesburg, South Africa where he studied MAP – Business.
- 1996-1997: Student at Damelin where he studied Diploma in Business Management.
Romeo Kumalo Job Career Path
2016- Present: CEO Washirika at pan African investment holdings and private equity company with investment holdings and private equity company with investments in the communication, construction, clean energy, and ICT sector.
2013- 2016: CEO International Business at Vodacom.
- His role was to develop and grow the portfolio over the continent. Vodacom International has local partners in all operations and part of his work was to deal with all investor relations and speak to Vodacom/Vodafone bunches at different partner levels and discussions. Some portion of the portfolio included overseeing coordination of Vodafone/Vodacom business advancement and conveyance exercises crosswise over Africa.
- Vodacom International presently contributes 22% to Vodacom amass incomes and 15% to aggregate EBITDA. I was likewise engaged with various M&A arrangements and business transactions.
- He was a member from Vodacom Group Executive Committee answering to the Group CEO and an individual from the AMAP local CEO gathering.
March 2011- May 2012: Chief Commercial Officer at Vodacom
- He managed customer experience strategy across the Vodacom group.
- He was also responsible for group commercial strategy including, group marketing and brand, distribution and pricing across all operations.
2007-2010: Executive Commercial Director at Vodacom, Johannesburg Area, South Africa
- His role was managing consumer business unit which had over 20 million customers, generating over 40 billion in sales revenues with a staff compliment of more than 1000.
- Core responsibilities included product development, sales and distribution, marketing and brand, sponsorships, wholesale and carrier services, financial services, and customer value management.
- He served as an Executive Director on the Board of Vodacom South Africa as a member of the Vodacom Group Executive Committee.
- He was also a member of Vodacom Group Risk Management Committee and a Director of Vodacom Financial Services Company and a member of Vodacom’s Capital Investment Review Board, a committee that determines and decides on capital budget allocation and funding of priority projects.
Romeo Kumalo Philanthropy
Romeo Kumalo together with his spouse Basetsana Kumalo initiated the Romeo and Basetsana Kumalo Family Foundation, whose aim is to assist children, particularly those orphaned with AIDS and other related diseases.
Romeo Kumalo Wife
Romeo Kumalo married Basetsana Kumalo in 2000. She is a South African television personality, beauty pageant titleholder, businesswoman, and philanthropist.
Romeo Kumalo Children
Romeo Kumalo Net Worth
Romeo Kumalo, who quit his job as the chief operating officer for Vodacom was paid R4.26 million in financial 2016, which included R3.65 million in the end and termination and benefits. He is in the shark tank SA, a program looking for entrepreneurs with the best ideas or business so that they invest in it. He has an estimated Net Worth of ($ 3 / R 43) Million as of 2018
Romeo Kumalo contact details
Romeo Kumalo email is email@example.com. His phone number is not in the public domain.
Romeo Kumalo Twitter
Pray for tomorrow,live for today. For all we know,tomorrow may never come.
— Romeo Kumalo (@romeokumalo) July 18, 2016