Kate Siegel Wiki
Kate Siegel Bio
|Kate Siegel was born on 9th August 1982. She is an American actress and screenwriter. She made her film debut in The Curse of the Black Dahlia (2006). She made her television debut in Ghost Whisperer (2009). She is best known for her work in the slasher film Hush (2016) which she also co-wrote with her husband, Mike Flanagan. Kate plays on “The Haunting of Hill House” an American supernatural horror television series created by Mike Flanagan which premiered on 12th October 2018, as Theodora “Theo” Crain.|
|Kate Siegel Age||She was born on 9th August 1982Silver Spring, Maryland, United States.|
|Kate Siegel Occupation||
|Kate Siegel Husband||
Mike Flanagan (m. 2016)
|Kate Siegel Child||Cody Paul Flanagan|
|Kate Siegel Parents||Paul Siegelbaum (Father) and Laura Siegelbaum (Mother)|
|Kate Siegel Net Worth||$ 1.2 Million (est.)|
Kate Siegel Career (Biography)
- Siegel made her acting debut in The Curse of The Black Dahila which was released on 23rd January 2007. In the same year, she went on to star in Hacia La Oscuridad which had its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival on 28th April 2007. She also appeared in Steam alongside Ruby Dee and Chelsea Handler.
- In 2008, Siegel appeared in the short film Knocked Down which was directed by Ted Collins.
- In 2009, she made her television debut in Ghost Whisperer as Cheryl.
- In 2010, she appeared in Numb3rs as Rachel Hollander. She then appeared in an episode of Castle. That same year she appeared in the drama-thriller Wedding Day.
- In 2013, Siegel appeared in Man Camp. In the same year she appeared in Oculus, a horror film written and directed by Mike Flanagan. The film had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival in September 2013 and was released in April 2014. She also appeared in an episode of Mob City. In 2014, she appeared in Demon Legacy.
- In November 2015, it was revealed that she and Mike Flanagan would be adapting the young adult novel 13 Days to Midnight into a film.
- In 2016, Siegel made her screenwriting debut opposite her husband Mike Flanagan in Hush, the film had its world premiere at South by Southwest on 11th March 2016, and was released on Netflix on April 8, 2016.
- In July 2016, she starred in a commercial for Stelara psoriasis medication. That same year, Siegel appeared in Ouija: Origin of Evil, also directed by Flanagan, which was released on 21st October 2016.
- In 2017, Siegel starred alongside Carla Gugino and Bruce Greenwood in the film adaptation of Stephen King’s Gerald’s Game.mThe film was released on 29th September 2017, by Netflix.
Kate Siegel – The Haunting of Hill House
The series The Haunting of Hill House is based on the 1959 horror novel by Shirley Jackson and is directed by Siegel’s husband, Mike Flanagan. She stars alongside Michael Huisman from Game of Thrones, Carla Gugino from Spy Kids, Timothy Hutton from How to Get Away With Murder and Elizabeth Reaser from The Twilight Saga.
While many of the book’s characters remain, Siegel says the Netflix version is a modern interpretation of the book.
Kate Siegel Family
Siegel is married to director Mike Flanagan since 2016. They have one son, Cody Paul Flanagan (born November 26, 2016).